After qualifying for auto title loans, Bradenton drivers can get a lump sum of cash in as little as one hour that they can use for whatever they need. Not only is the application and cash payment process fast, it also doesn’t require a credit check, so even people with bad credit can qualify. But because there is no credit check, lenders do require some very specific items in order to determine the prospective borrower’s eligibility for the auto title loan. If you are in the midst of a financial emergency and think this type of loan may be right for you, it’s important to consider the requirements before you apply.
Requirements to Apply for Car Title Loans Bradenton: There are several documents and items that you will need to present to the lender before they can make a decision as to whether you qualify for an auto title loan and how much you qualify for.
Before you apply make sure you have all of the following things:
- A vehicle worth at least $4,000 that you own outright or are very close to paying off
- A clean auto title or proof of Original Notarized Lien Satisfied
- Extra key (or keys) for the vehicle in question that operates the doors, alarms and ignition
- References from 6 people (including 1 family member) with full contact information
- A copy of your home phone and cell phone bills, including every page, front and back
- A recent paycheck stub or bank statement showing regular income
- Contact information for your landlord or mortgage lender
- Proof of full coverage auto insurance
- Proof of registration
- Driver’s license
- Social Security card
- Utility bills for cable, electricity, gas and water
In order to qualify for an auto title loan, Bradenton drivers must have all of these items before they can apply. Failure to present every one of these items may result in an instant rejection of the loan application. Before the final decision is made, a representative from the lender will also need to complete a full inspection of the vehicle to determine its value according to Kelley Blue Book standards.
The requirements may sound tough, but compared to a bank, these standards are much looser, making it easier for people with bad credit or no credit to get the cash they need to move forward with dignity and make a fresh financial start.